A technical brick which has become essential in the design phase of your products and equipment, mechanical sizing is our historical core business at Inoprod. We produce pre-sizing and validation design notes with practical sense and a real knowledge of physics.
Our studies are executed based on analytical and finite elements models (FEA).
You are seeking:
- Assistance with your development rationale, we produce the design notes
- Optimum performance, we produce design optimisation studies using cutting-edge digital methods. Search for the optimum weight/performance/price ratios.
We respond with this skillset:
- Non-linear (contact, materials)
- Pressurised elements
- Transmission (coupling, bearings, power, gears)
- Modal analysis
- Energy absorption
- Predicting breakage
- Viscoelasticity, viscoplasticity
- Plastic deformation (Bergström-Boyce)
- Behaviour of material dictated by experimental data
- NF P22-470 (welds)
- NF E 25-030 (screwed assembly)
- EN 12079 offshore containers
Pressurised equipment sizing
Fast dynamics analysis
As part of the technological development of its product, our customer wanted to validate and optimise the performances of a component dependent on the manufacturing procedures and the hyperelastic nature of the material.
- Determine a new geometry that would be viable in operation, taking into account the different variations
- Validate a new production mode for the component
Complexity of the model:
- Experimental design
- Non-linear contacts with and without friction
- Hyperelastic material
- Unstable behaviour of the component
- Orientation of the new geometry (component/environment distance, profile, etc.)
- A new production method validated
- Knowledge of the behaviour of the component in operation